Introducing Our Premium Clock Cable
We're thrilled to unveil our sought-after premium clock cable, a creation born from the consistent requests of our esteemed clientele.
Our BNC cable, carefully constructed with precision, underwent thorough tests. Paired with an array of BNC connectors from various manufacturers and pure silver coaxial cables, it promises unmatched performance when used in tandem with our clock products. It delivers an unrivaled resolution, ensuring sound reproduction free from any harshness, and consistently preserving tonality across all frequency spectrums, ensuring the midrange and bass notes remain unaltered.
- Employs a blend of pure silver core wires (0.28mm x 5 and 0.30mm x 1) coupled with a double-shielded coaxial cable layered with a 40μ silver-plated mesh.
- Integrated with FURUTEC's elite CF-BNC(R) connectors, which boast rhodium plating and carbon fiber detailing.
- Assembled with precision using silver solder (WBT-0800) while undergoing detailed processing.
- Every cable undergoes individual inspection and testing via a network analyzer, guaranteeing optimal SWR attributes and faultless craftsmanship.
- While primarily a 75Ω impedance cable, we've ascertained its top-tier performance when bridging our clock products with 50Ω equipment. Both 50Ω and 75Ω equipment-to-equipment connections have been evaluated through listening tests.
- Available in various lengths: 0.3m (new addition), 0.5m, 1m, and 1.5m.
- Connector Type: BNC 75Ω
- Cable Impedance: 75Ω
- Cable Outer Diameter: 9.5mm
- Each product comes with a detailed SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) measurement test report.
Important Considerations & More:
- For standard sine wave signals with our products, the cable length has a negligible impact on signal degradation. Prioritize device placement and select a suitable cable length.
- However, with square wave signals, cable capacitance can degrade the signal. Hence, opting for the shortest cable length tailored to your usage scenario is advised.
- For our products' standard sine wave signals, this cable's performance remains undiminished when connected to 50Ω equipment.
- Still, when square wave signals operate in 50Ω equipment-to-equipment connections, reflections might amplify. In such instances, consider other cable options.